Our 7 NRMA Holiday Parks are located along Australia’s East Coast. Whether you are looking for a seaside escape, overnight stay, family holiday or just want to get away – we have it all!
Treasure Island Holiday Park
Street Address: 117 Brisbane Road BIGGERA WATERS QLD 4216
Treasure Island Holiday Park is located right in the tourist capital of Australia, Queensland’s fabulous Gold Coast. The Park is 7km north of Surfers Paradise and 70km south of Brisbane. Biggera Waters is located on the edge of the Gold Coast’s beautiful Broadwater and is a booming Queensland holiday location.
Take EXIT 62 (Helensvale South/Labrador) from the M1 Motorway. This road is Brisbane Road/Gold Coast Highway. Treasure Island is 6kms on the left from the turnoff.
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: -27.934825, Longitude: 153.393211
Darlington Beach Holiday Park
Street Address: 104-134 Eggins Drive ARRAWARRA NSW 2456
All access is now only available from Eggins Drive off the Pacific Highway.
Sydney to Coffs Harbour is approximately a 7hr drive or 563kms. Brisbane to Coffs Harbour is approximately a 4hr drive or 363kms.
GPS Co-ordinates: Longitude: 153.187314, Latitude: -30.046835
Myall Shores Holiday Park
Street Address: Lakes Road, Bombah Point, NSW 2423
Myall Shores Holiday Park is located in the middle of the Myall lakes system on the western side of a peninsula known as Bombah Point.
Bombah Point ferry crossing takes vehicles and people across the Bombah Broadwater to the pristine ocean beaches and idyllic coastal towns of Hawks Nest and Tea Gardens. It’s a 2 minute ferry crossing, and there is a charge for use. The last Ferry crossing is at 6pm, so please ensure you arrive before then.
Plan your trip
Please plan your arrival for at least an hour before sunset as our wildlife utilize the roads after dark and can be hazardous to traffic.
Bring your bike, surfboard, kayak, swimmers, sunscreen, fishing rod, books, sense of adventure, and big smile. Myall Shores has something for everyone.
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: -32.506359, Longitude: 152.303895
Ocean Beach Holiday Park
Street Address: Sydney Avenue UMINA BEACH NSW 2257
How to get to Ocean Beach Holiday Park by car
- Take the F3 Freeway to the Gosford/Woy Woy Exit off Freeway (same exit as the Reptile Park)
- Turn right onto Woy Woy Road (directly after Shell Service Station on right) – Please note this road has an 8 tonne limit – please see below for alternate route*
- Follow the road until you cross the railway track, continue to roundabout.
- Turn right at roundabout onto Ocean Beach Road
- Follow Ocean Beach Road for approx 7 minutes to another roundabout
- Turn right into Sydney Avenue
- Take first left and follow to Umina Beach Surf Club Car Park
- Turn right at the Umina Beach Precinct Park
- Continue along the laneway and you will see Reception
- *Instead of turning right into Woy Woy Road, continue straight ahead on Central Coast Highway
- Turn right at lights into Brisbane Water Drive
- Follow this road along the water and pass Woy Woy Station on your right
- Turn left into Ocean Beach Road and continue from Step 5 above
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: -33.529858, Longitude: 151.311393
Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park
Street Address: 38 Lake Park Road, North Narrabeen NSW 2101
Pacific Highway – Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park Driving
- Start at Pacific Highway Waitara, NSW
- Go south on Pacific Highway (1)
- Drive 1.0 kms
- Take Slip road and bear left on Pacific Highway (1)
- Drive 4.2 kms
- Turn left on Mona Vale Road (3)
- Drive 18.8 kms
- Turn right on Pittwater Road (10)
- Drive 3.1 kms
- End at Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park, Narrabeen, NSW
Hume Highway – Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park Driving
- Travelling to Sydney via the Hume Highway (31) from Narellan Road exit on the Hume Highway continue ahead approx 14.8 kms
- Take the South Western Freeway for 22.4 kms
- Turn left at the Kind Georges Road (3) exit
- Stay on (3) as it changes name several times
- Stay on (3) after it becomes Mona Vale road for 19.8 kms
- Turn right at the end of Mona Vale Road onto Pittwater Road (10)
- Drive 2.1 kms
- Turn left into Lake Park Road
- Drive 0.3 kms
- End at Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park, Narrabeen, NSW
- Latitude: 33° 42′ 5″ S (-33.701555)
- Longitude: 151° 18′ 7″ E (151.30214)
Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Park
Street Address: Mill Beach, Banyandah St, South Durras, NSW 2536
HOW TO GET THERE FROM SYDNEY:
Follow the signs to Princess Hwy/Metroad 1 for 17.9km. Travel south on the Princess Hwy for 251km. Turn left onto Durras Rd (the sign will say South Durras) and travel 8km. Follow Durras Rd until you reach Banyandah St. Murramarang Beachfront Nature Resort is located 8km down the road at the end on the right.
HOW TO GET THERE FROM CANBERRA:
Travel along Canberra Ave/National Route 23 until you reach Queanbeyan 11.5km down the road. Follow Kings Hwy/National Route 52 for 132km through Currowan State Forest. Enter Princess Highway and travel North East for 8km until you reachDurras Rd. Follow Durras Rd for 8km until you reach Banyandah St. Murramarang Resort is located at the end of the street on the right.
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: -35.667983, Longitude: 150.299234
Merimbula Beach Holiday Park
Street Address: 2 Short Point Road, Merimbula, NSW 2548
Merimbula is approximately 650kms from Melbourne along the Princes Highway. There are numerous rest areas along the way. If you need a snack from one of the major fast food chains, make sure you get it at Bairnsdale. This is the last town that caters for these on your way.
Depending on your departure point, there are two ways to travel to Merimbula from Sydney, either straight down the Princes Highway or via the Hume Highway to Canberra then cutting across to the Monaro Highway and down to the coast.
Two hours south of Sydney you will discover the charming town of Berry. Browse through pottery, antique, homeware and craft shops. Have lunch at one of the many cafes or take a sandwich and sit under the trees at the park on the way out of town. Continue on through Nowra & Ulladulla and have a further break in Batemans Bay. Follow the brown “Tourist Route” signs to view the spectacular coastline and villages. From Batemans Bay it is a leisurely 2 ½ hour drive to Merimbula.
Follow the Hume Highway until you see the signs for an alternate route to Queanbeyan and the Snowy Mountains. You will bypass Canberra and join the Monaro Highway. Stop off at Bredbo for a bite then turn left at the roundabout in Cooma and you are on the home run to the coast. Be sure to stop at Pipers Lookout at the top of Brown Mountain for a spectacular view across the Bega Valley all the way to the ocean. Lyrebirds can often be seen scratching around on the roadside in the late afternoon and keep an eye out for wombats and wallabies on the way down the mountain.
An easy run down the Monaro Highway to join the Princes Highway at Bega takes approximately 3 hours from Canberra. See the notes for the Hume Highway route from Sydney for interesting places to break your journey. Countrylink run a daily bus service from the Jollimont Centre to Merimbula.
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: -36.886985, Longitude: 149.929732