Treasure Island Holiday Park has a dedicated ‘Kids Activity Room’ Overlooking the giant jumping pillow. This room is used to hold the array of kids and family activities that are offered to guests all year round.
The Treasure Island Activity Program is full of fun activities which can include:
- Arts and Crafts with an assortment of fun creations to make.
- Scavenger Hunts, discover the hidden treasures within the park.
- Nerf Gun Shootout, are you a sharpshooter try you luck in our Nerf gun shootout.
- Handball Comp, We look for the King or Queen of the classic school yard game.
In the school holidays the Treasure Islands Activity team host a range of speciality activities for the whole family such as
- Family Discos
- Name That Tune Trivia
- The Quest Family Scavenger Hunt
We also have an array of evening activities at Treasure Island Holiday Park dedicated for the whole family to enjoy. Our night-time activities include
- Movies under the stars
- Family game shows and many more.
The activities change each week so please remember to check the schedule below to find out what’s on this week at Treasure Island Holiday Park.
For further information on our Kidz Korner Activity Programs for your next holiday please call 07 5500 8644.
- This is not a child minding facility so remember to bring Mum or Dad along
- Kids’ Club activities are dependent on a minimum number of participants to operate.
- Fees and charges may apply for the use of some Activities and Facilities.
- Some activities will need to be booked, please refer to the activity program on arrival or via our website.
- Cash for fun cards are now available for kids activities! Please enquire at Reception.
- Minimum age for children to participate in activities is 4 years of age.
- Activities and times are subject to change