Cancellation, Refund and Booking Policy
Refunds of deposits and fees paid are available from NRMA Holiday Parks under the following circumstances. All cancellations and/or refund requests must be provided in writing.
Premium/High Period Bookings
- Cancellations providing more than 28 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 28 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Cancellations providing more than 14 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
Low Season Booking
- Cancellations providing more than 24 hours’ notice in relation to scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 24 hours of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
PLEASE NOTE: Where a deposit or prepayment is to be refunded, an administration fee will be charged. The $30 administrative cancellation fee can be credited to a future booking if returning within 12 months of the initial cancellation.
Providing the necessary notice has been given and you are able to receive a refund, the remaining deposit will be refunded either by:
Credit Card – Refunded onto the credit card. The same credit card must be used for credit refund as the one that paid the deposit.
EFT TRANSFER – (Direct credit) – Direct into guest bank account. Guest must supply their BSB, ACCT. NO. & Account Name.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL REFUNDS ARE PROCESSED WEEKLY
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For all phone bookings a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard for online and phone bookings and Direct Deposit and Cheques for phone bookings only.
For all online bookings payment must be made in full at time of booking.
- First night deposit for cabins and $100.00 for sites at the time of booking.
- Christmas / January school holidays balance is to be paid in full by 31 October.*
- Easter / April school holidays balance to be paid in full on 28th February.
- September / October school holidays balance due on 31 August.
Mid and Low Season Periods
- Deposit equal to first night (Cabins) & $50.00 (sites) at time of booking with balance on arrival.
Promotions & Special Offers
- Total cost of the accommodation must be paid in full at the time of booking.
* Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park: Christmas/January school holidays – Deposit equal to first night (Cabins) & $100.00 (sites) at time of booking with 50% due by 31st August balance due by 31st October.
Credit Cards – accepted for online bookings and phone bookings.
Direct Deposit – If you are using this payment method, please ensure your reservation number is entered as the description on your payment into our nominated bank account to ensure it is applied to the correct reservation. A copy of your transaction must be sent to us as confirmation for our records.
Cheques – Will only be accepted if received more than 4 weeks prior to arrival. If sending a cheque or money order, please record your full name, postal address, phone number and reservation number on the reverse side.