As a dog friendly holiday park, it is our aim to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of the park facilities for all park patrons. Thus, entry is conditional upon the pet owner’s preparedness to abide by the requirements below.
Valid Dates: Valid all year excluding the below date:
- Christmas Holidays – 20 December – 28 January (yearly)
- Easter Holidays – Easter Long weekend and the school holidays: 1st April – 25th April 2017
Your responsibility at booking:
- There are strictly no dogs in or around the cabins, pool areas or public amenities – dogs are allowed on Powered Sites in our Southern end only.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per booking.
- Dogs must be pre-booked at the outset of booking (type and number) – arrival with additional dogs on check-in may result in the booking not being honoured and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Dogs are not permitted on Ensuite Sites or the North side of Reception.
Your responsibility throughout your stay:
- Dogs must be contained within your site and on leads at all times within the park bounds.
- There are no off-leash areas in the park – there is an off leash dog area at Short Point headland.
- Dogs are not to enter any of the communal areas.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the park at any time, including in caravans, tents or trailers.
- Bags for the disposal of dog waste must be carried at all times.
- Excessive barking or noise from any dog is not permitted.
Health and temperament:
- Dogs must be registered and have a current vaccination certificate (with these up to date) – required at check-in. Please contact your vet and have a copy faxed through if you do not have a copy on you.
- Dogs must be healthy, i.e. free of worms, fleas, etc.
- Aggressive dogs are simply not welcome.
- Friends visiting with dogs need to register with Reception, before entering the property and are only allowed in the area south of the reception building
- Any pets visiting within park grounds with a registered guest must be on a lead at all times and are not permitted in the North end of the park.
Breach of rules may result in the immediate termination of your stay and forfeiture of all monies paid.