A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For all phone bookings a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard for online and phone bookings and Direct Deposit and Cheques for phone bookings only.
For all online bookings payment must be made in full at time of booking.
Peak and Premium season
- First night deposit for cabins and $100.00 for sites at the time of booking.
- Christmas / January school holidays balance is to be paid in full by 31 October.*
- Easter / April school holidays balance to be paid in full on 28th February.
- September / October school holidays balance due on 31 August.
Mid & Low Seasons
- First night deposit for cabins and $50.00 for sites at the time of booking with the balance to be paid on arrival.
- June long weekend first nights tariff at the time of booking with the balance to be paid on arrival.
- July school holidays first nights tariff at the time of booking with the balance to be paid on arrival.
* Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park: Christmas/January school holidays – Deposit equal to first night (Cabins) & $100.00 (sites) at time of booking with 50% due by 31st August balance due by 31st October.
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Credit Card: Is accepted for online bookings and phone bookings.
Direct Deposit: If you are using this payment method, please ensure your reservation number is entered as the description on your payment into our nominated bank account to ensure it is applied to the correct reservation. A copy of your transaction must be sent to us as confirmation for our records.
Cheques: Will only be accepted if received more than 4 weeks prior to arrival. If sending a cheque or money order, please record your full name, postal address, phone number and reservation number on the reverse side.
3. CANCELLATION/REFUND/BOOKING POLICY
Refunds of deposits and fees paid are available from NRMA Holiday Parks under the following circumstances. All cancellations and/or refund requests must be provided in writing.
Premium & Holiday Seasons
Cancellations providing more than 28 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee. Cancellations inside 28 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
Cancellations providing more than 14 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee. Cancellations inside 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
Low Season Bookings
Cancellations providing more than 24 hours’ notice in relation to scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee. Cancellations inside 24 hours of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
PLEASE NOTE: Where a deposit or prepayment is to be refunded, an administration fee is to be charged. Alternatively, the total refund amount maybe transferred to a future booking (to be used within 12 months) and no administration fee will apply.
The $30 administrative cancellation fee can be credited to a future booking if returning within 12 months of the initial cancellation.
Providing the necessary notice has been given and you are able to receive a refund, the remaining deposit will be refunded either by:
1. CREDIT CARD – Refunded onto the credit card. The same credit card must be used for credit refund as the one that paid the deposit.
2. EFT TRANSFER – (Direct credit) – Direct into guest bank account. Guest must supply their BSB, ACCT. NO. & Account Name.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL REFUNDS ARE PROCESSED WEEKLY
Members of NRMA Motoring & Service members are eligible for a 10% discount on their bookings at all NRMA Holiday Parks (capped to the value of $40 during Mid, High Premium seasons only). Please mention your membership upon booking and present your card upon arrival at the park. (If you are not a member please ask one of our friendly staff how to join or check out the page on our website under the “About” tab).
Blue Members of BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia are eligible to receiver 10% discount on their booking (capped to the value of $40 ). GOLD Members of BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia are eligible to receive a 10% uncapped discount on their booking. Please mention your membership upon booking and present your membership card upon arrival at NRMA Holiday Parks. (If you are not a member please ask one of our friendly staff how to join or check out the page on our website under the “About” tab).
Members of RACQ Roadside Assist are eligible for a 10% discount on their booking at any NRMA Holiday Park (capped to the value of $40 during Mid, High Premium seasons only). Please mention your membership upon booking and present your membership card upon arrival at the park.
4. SALE, PROMOTIONAL AND SPECIAL OFFER TARIFFS
Any accommodation or site bookings made on a ‘Sale’ or discounted tariff is made under special conditions that differ from standard tariffs. Bookings made under sale tariffs have the following conditions applied, as agreed to at the time of booking:
- All offers are subject to availability and only limited allocations of product, and product types are offered on sale rate, available until sold out.
- Offer is to be paid in full at time of booking.
- Bookings are strictly non-refundable.
- Specific exclusion dates and blackout dates may apply as outlined at time of booking.
- Specific accommodation types may apply as outlined at time of booking.
- Minimum night consecutive stay may apply to receive discount as outlined at time of booking.
- Discounts to site bookings only apply for two people. Additional guests will be charged at standard rate.
- Sales tariffs are not valid for group bookings of 10 or more.
- Bookings are available for new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other offer, other rates or coupons including NRMA and Big4 discounts.
- Existing bookings cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this offer.
- Prices subject to exchange rates and currency fluctuations.
- All rates in AUD unless otherwise stated
New Member Privacy Consent
We may contact you to manage your NRMA Membership and to provide you with information and offers from NRMA Motoring & Services and our subsidiaries.
You can alter your consent at any time.
Park management wishes to warn all persons who engage in any activity for recreation, enjoyment, leisure or relaxation on or near the park, that the pursuit of such activities involves the risk of harm or serious personal injury including death, drowning, head, eye or spinal injury, paralysis, broken limbs or strains. Prior to undertaking any such activity, all occupants, guests or other persons should ensure and be satisfied that they are aware of all risks involved, including those risks associated with any pre-existing health condition. Such activities and facilities are varied and may include: playgrounds, playground equipment and jumping pillows; swimming pools, water slides, water parks and water activities; bicycle riding, pedal carts, skateboards and scooters; operation of vehicles, plant and equipment; sporting and children’s activities; exercise and gym equipment; interaction with wildlife, waterways, water courses and dams; trips, falls and collisions including interaction with other guests and their property; walking or running over uneven surfaces and grounds, tiled surfaces and wet areas which may result in slips, trips or falls; walking in unlit / poorly lit areas which may require a person to provide and carry a torch or other form of lighting; activities (including camping) with exposure to the natural environment (flora & fauna) including the risk of falling tree limbs. All persons who engage in recreational activities do so at their own risk. Children and infants must be supervised by an adult at all times. By entering the Park, it is accepted that all activities including recreational activities are not free of risk and that park management is not liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from such activities. On entry, it is also agreed that park management, owners, employees or agents are indemnified against all claims for injury, loss, damage or theft of property.
Playgrounds: Use of playground equipment may result in serious personal injury including death, head, eye or spinal injury, paralysis, broken limbs or strains. Risks include falls and collisions with other users and hazards associated with gaps, openings and protruding objects.
Jumping Pillows: Use of jumping pillows may result in serious personal injury including death, head, eye or spinal injury, paralysis, broken limbs or strains. Flips, somersaults and inverted manoeuvres are dangerous and prohibited. Other risks include falls and collisions with other users. Not to be used when wet.
Swimming pools and water activities: Use of swimming pools, water slides, water parks and associated facilities may result in serious personal injury including death, drowning, head, eye or spinal injury, paralysis, broken limbs, strains or lacerations. Flips, somersaults and inverted manoeuvres into the water are dangerous and prohibited. Other risks include diving head first, slips, trips, falls, running on wet surfaces and not providing adequate supervision to children.